Club track bikes
The club Planet X bikes are now in storage at he HHV for members to use. We have a 52, 54, and 56 size bikes all with 86 inch gearing. Please email me if you are going to use any of the bikes. This will ensure a level of control when several members may want to use the same bike.
Because of this I have come up with a list of criteria. It is by no means set in stone, I would welcome any other ideas you may have:
- The track bikes will be given to members who do not have their own track bike. If you have your own track bike you can use the Club Bikes for size or convenience but please email me so the bike will not be double booked. National and Regional races take priority.
- Members who want to RACE on a regular basis – track leagues (see below), open events or HHV Track League (after RACE ACCREDITATION).
- Members who want to TRAIN on the Track on a regular basis (after HHV TRAINING ACCREDITATION).
If you are new to track riding and want to do the HHV induction can you initially use the HHV hire bikes. This is to stop the club bikes getting damaged. It is other riders that cause problems particularly when they are starting out and not familiar with group riding.
After use can you ensure:
- All pedals are off the bikes ready for use by other members
- Any damage is reported so we can get the bikes fixed ASAP
- Clean the frame if required.
If you require the bikes for competition or training away from HHV, members will be responsible for picking up the bikes and returning them to the HHV storage container. This should be done at the earliest opportunity.
Once again if you have any problems email me and i’ll try to help you out.
TCC Track Rep